KTS Bluetooth® Reader Quickstart Guide
A short guide explaining basic functions of the KTS Bluetooth® reader.Download
AT Commands Reference Guide
Our internal processes have been carefully designed to provide a consistent high quality experience for our customers and are regularly evaluated by external experts.Download
HID: KTS readers operated in HID (keyboard emulation) mode are supported natively by common desktop and mobile operating systems. Additional drivers are not required for HID mode.
CDC: KTS readers operated in CDC mode require a driver in order to establish communication between the reader and the host computer.
KTS RFID USB readers are configured to HID mode per default. Prior to driver installation switch the reader to CDC mode using Tag2Image!
Drivers for KTS RFID Readers
These drivers enable the use of CDC mode (virtual COM port) with USB-connected KTS RFID readers.
Supported operating systems are: Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (all 32 and 64 Bit) as well as Windows 10 Core.Download
Firmware is the permanent, read-only software that runs on our RFID devices.
It is installed when the hardware is manufactured and can easily be updated by the end user.
KTS continuously maintains its firmware adding new features and squashing bugs.
Firmware for SRR1356-00x, DTR1356-00x and RFIDM1356-00x devices – V3.20
Changelog 3.20, Firmware date: 05.09.2017
- HID mode: Added support for German and French keyboard layout
- HID mode: Improved support for iOS devices
Firmware for BTR1356-00x devices – V4.18
Changelog 4.18, Firmware date: 17.10.2016
- Added new string commands to create logs/HID outputs:
- %VERSION% returns the current firmware version
- %UIDLOOKUP% returns the corresponding string from the internal look-up table.
- Added /CONFIG/UIDLKUP.TXT processing to look-up names for corresponding UIDs.
- Fixed a bug that corrupted the display of the current date.